Diploma in Strategic Risk Management and Corporate Governance
As part of strategic decision-making, it is important to consider all the risks an organisation faces or is likely to face. Strategic Risk Management is about understanding risks, identifying them, responding, and setting effective control measures as part of a strategic plan.
This diploma helps to provide you with the knowledge and skills to understand the fundamentals of risk management and apply them to your organisation or industry.
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand the nature and how to identify and measure risks, with a view to responding to mitigate them;
- Develop an understanding of the importance of being aware of the risk culture and risk appetite of your organisation or industry when assessing and managing risks;
- Develop an understanding of how to create effective governance structures in context to the organisation and its environment;
- Develop an understanding of risk assurance and its effectiveness for your industry;
- Examine and discuss case studies to assess and apply risk management principles at the strategic level, assessing effective governance and internal controls.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.