Executive Business Coaching Diploma
- This eight-week course is conducted over two four-week segments. Each segment consists of three weeks of learning, followed by week four which will facilitate time for submission of assignments. It is recommended to lay the assignment foundations by the end of week two in each segment.
- Students not opting to continue onto Segment Two will receive a Certificate in Executive Coaching, subject to satisfactory performance along with their segment one assignment reaching a minimum level of marks. Students opting out at the end of Segment One will not be entitled to a partial refund of fees paid.
- Successful students who complete segments one and two satisfactorily will be awarded a Professional Diploma in Executive Coaching by Longford International College.
- A full ECTS Accredited Diploma is available to students who opt to devise and submit a business plan for their coaching in addition to completing segments 1 and 2. An extra two weeks are allowed for the submission of business plans; additional fees are payable.
- This course is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of all participants. Active participation is strongly recommended. It also presents an opportunity to converse and cooperate with like-minded people, and to form new friendships.